Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ABOUT THE "KEPOCHIES"

Its been a week, I cant sleep well with a comfort of my 'teddy bear' and my bantal busuk, so what do i do?. I have been reading quite of blogs and i find it interesting when people tell their side of stories, opinions and experience. Being me, an idiot who doesn't know anything about cyberworld. Thinking ... still thinking. Oh! Shit.... why am i doing this??? Is this for real???. Am i going to write anything about me and let the people know. Hmmm, why not??? I have been out of radar so long. I don't think the old friends of mine would know. Here, the story goes...

The word "KEPOCHI" means someone who likes to talk much and unnecessarily, like the other said busybody, i would prefer someone or a group of friends who likes to relax, sit down and gossips about anything.. hehe he


Me as part of the group who likes to 'gossip' and let me intoduce you the stories of me and frens. Me is 5', petite (perasan sikitla) So what... my shoe size is 3 and i hv to wear S sizes for all my shirts and trousers, adventurous,mischievous, kind, outgoing and observant. I like to read, watching movies, have fetish with shoes, i like to eat.. and this hobby of mine has change my petite frame.


Blurry..(bukan nama sebenar) is a friend of mind who i know when i work at one of the financial institution. We are not that close back then. She is blur, i can say that because she is kind, soft hearted, practical, non nonsense and sensitive. Very smart and able to eat yet not store any amount of fat. I love you as you are especially when you can come up with a "vast" comment when we least expected it.


Hillarious.. (bukan nama sebenar) is a friend of mine who i know so well he doesn't need to tell me what is going on with him because i can read his mind. We kind of having a 'telepathic' thing. It is either i want to kepochi about it or not. He is hillarious, entertaining, crazy,flirtatious, funny, sensitive, generous and confuse. I do adore him as my dear friend and brother. Life without him will be boring because he always have something funny or a joke that suddenly thrown out from his brain.

Energetic.. (bukan nama sebenar) is a friend i always hear her name but couldn't have chance to get to know her back then until recently we become quite an item. She is tall, slim and slender, a hot mama who is confident, independent, crazy, witty, bubbly. Oh! I like when she says OMG with her pitch voice not even siti nurhaliza can compete.

Thats all for now. I have to prepare myself for my other friends hen nite. Got to go to salon, do some waxing and enjoy.. Chow..

No comments: